June 12, 2008

As seen in the Cruise Compass

On my recent cruise I had many issues with incorrect information being presented in the daily Cruise Compass (the onboard program listing the days activities).

Some of the errors were serious ones that caused us to expend a ton of effort to be some place a couple of different times only to find it closed both times, despite what was told us by the Compass and the cruise staff. Most of the other errors were simple grammar or spelling mistakes that were awful hard to overlook because they gave the whole thing this rinky-dink air, like the whole cruise line is being run by the high school journalism club.

This particular typo, though, they can make all they want as far as I'm concerned, because while they may be still in high school, I'm still in junior high.

1 comment:

Captain Emus said...

Number of spit takes occasioned by that graphic: 1.

I must be in junior high as well.

Reminds me of my all-yellow Converse high-tops. And the song "White Lines" by Melle Mel.

Nothing like a good poo joke to get the junior high memories flowing.